I’m a content strategist at Upward Brand Interactions, focusing on social media advertising. We’re a full-service digital agency servicing clients across industries. Each year we host the Interact Digital Marketing Conference in Columbus, Ohio.
In the span of my agency and freelance career I’ve worked with nonprofits, higher ed institutions, B2B, startup and Fortune 50 companies. My favorite projects involve focusing on niche audiences, and my favorite partners are willing to experiment with creative approaches rather than defaulting to the tried-and-true.
Check out some of my favorite work:
Is it time to step up your brand’s social media presence?
Social media marketing success is largely a pay-to-play game. But, sometimes the smallest changes make a big impact. That’s the thinking behind Scrappy Social Audits–it’s a quick-turn investment that gets fresh eyes on your brand’s social strategy. My day-to-day work keeps me tuned in to the trends and creative approaches that allow brands to stand out on social media. So I’m partnering with brands and entrepreneurs to elevate their approach to social with simple, actionable suggestions that lay the foundation for continued success.
What will my Scrappy Social Audit include?
- A snapshot of 3 competitor’s social strategies
- 5 actionable tactics that will elevate your brand’s social strategy
- Personalized step-by-step guides to put the relevant tactics to use (e.g. How to convert your Instagram profile to a business account)
- A 1-month check-in to consult on questions or next steps
A Scrappy Social Audit is right for your brand or startup if you…
- Are struggling to grow or engage your audience on a specific social channel
- Are considering or are currently advertising on social media
- Aren’t sure what “success” looks like for your brand on social media
- Are looking to grow your team’s or your own mastery of social media marketing tactics
Ready to get started? Get your Scrappy Social Audit for $30 per channel. You can expect the final deliverable within 10 days of submitting your request.
Have questions before you get started? Or, are you looking for help creating your brand’s social content? Email me at [ atNicoleESpears@gmail.com ] for more.